Safety and Expertise
“Our transport and logistics activities include safety and environmental risks. To face them, we have set up recruitment, training and improvement plans in all of our teams and throughout all our activities.”
The client is at the major concern of each collaborator of the Delcroix Group. His requirements are an opportunity for us to make progress and improve.
We are ISO 9001 – 2015 certified since 2003.For us, management by quality is a way to make progress and make our development sustainable by:
- Identifying a client’s needs
- Setting up adapted and differentiated services
- Checking the level of service
- Corrective actions
- In-service training of our staff
Due to our activity, we are aware of health, safety and environmental aspects. We commit to a “militant” policy with the following goals:
- Preserve the health of third parties and our employees within our work environment
- Preserve the integrity of goods entrusted to us
- Preserve the integrity of the environment and installations used
- Reduce our polluting emissions
Our quality culture enables us to manage HSE aspects in a preventive and sustainable way:
- Make sure regulatory requirements are being respected.
- Follow-up of non-conformities and client complaints.
- Monthly Safety Environment Committee.
- In-service training: all drivers are regularly trained to defensive driving, operational modes and regulation respect by “training leaders”.
- Alcohol and drugs policy: commitment of sensitive position holders, systematic screenings by occupational medicine, random testing of drivers.
Certifications and Authorizations
– European Authorisations for the transport of Hazardous Industrial Waste or not
- Walloon Region
- United Kingdom
- ADR Qualfication / Permanent Safety Advisers
- HSE Referencing at Total, ExxonMobil, BP, GPB…
- Licence for international road transport of goods
Hazardous Materials Expertise
Throughout the world, the transport of hazardous materials is subjected to strict regulations, resulting from UN recommendations.
For Europe, it is the ADR « Accord européen relatif au transport international des marchandises Dangereuses par Route » (European agreement relative to international road transport of hazardous goods) that rules over safe transport of hazardous goods.
Delcroix has been ADR qualified since 1986. Our safety adviser holds his certificate ADR Route, classes 2 to 6 and 8 and 9.
His mission within the company is to promote any measure that will facilitate hazardous materials deliveries and help prevent risks for people, goods or the environment.
He is in charge of data monitoring, makes sure goods are in compliance and follows up on the drivers’ training.
All our drivers are ADR certified.
We are currently preparing the certification for the transport of hazardous materials by rail (RID) and river (ADNR).
Also, our President, Ghislain BILLAUDEL is directly involved in the hazardous materials regulations as he is a member of the ATMD board of directors. (Association française du Transport routier de Matières Dangereuses – French Organisation for Hazardous Materials Road transport).